Single Family Residence, Ranch,Tudor - Dade City, FL
Beautiful 10 acre farmfeaturing a two story tudor style main house that is nestled among century old oak trees. In addition, there are 2 1-Br apartments & a workshop in the detached garage plus aseparate1-Br apt. great for guestsor caretaker. There is over 3,662sf of living space. House features an open plan kitchen, breakfast area, family rm w/fireplace &formal living &dining rms. French doors open onto a screened pool area. Upstairs you have the master bedrm/bathrm w/double closets, large shower, double sinks & two additional bedrms that all have French doors opening to a covered balcony overlooking the pool. Outside the 1360sf barn has 3 stalls(room for more)a tack/feed rm & wash rack plus an early 1900s stone silo, An additional 7 acres of pasture is also available.
Kathi Ruebeling of Century 21 Alliance
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of The Nature Coast,
Vol. 15, Issue 03, Page 16.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Heating System: Heat Pump; Fireplace
- Roof: Asphalt
- Stories: 2.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Exterior Construction: Block; Concrete Block; Stucco
- Garage: Detached
- Parking: Boat; Paved or Surfaced; RV; Workshop; 3 spaces
- Floors: Carpet; Laminate; Tile - Ceramic; Wood
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Great Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Breakfast Nook; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath
- Not Zoned for Hernando,Not Zoned for Hernando,Not Zoned for Hernando,RV Parking
- Not Zoned for Hernando,Not Zoned for Hernando,RV Parking,Not Zoned for Hernando
- Not Zoned for Hernando,RV Parking,Not Zoned for Hernando,Not Zoned for Hernando
- RV Parking,Not Zoned for Hernando,Not Zoned for Hernando,Not Zoned for Hernando